Early in the Morning
Begin your tour with one of our fantastic Cairo Day Tours from Taba, where a representative from Cairo top tours will meet you at your Taba hotel and transfer you to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will meet our tour leader who will assist you at the airport, then he will take you to meet your English-speaking guide to begin your sightseeing to Giza Pyramid including Camel Ride and lunch.
starting at the Giza Plateau to see one of the ancient seven wonders of the world, the Great Pyramid of King Cheops, as well as the pyramid of King Chephren with the Valley Temple where the royal corpse of the king was mummified prior to burial rituals, the Great Sphinx, which was believed to have been carved from bedrock stone to the same king with its appearance of a man-headed lion that denotes the strength of the Continue to the high plateau for a panoramic view of all three Giza Pyramids after that, you will enjoy ridding a camel around pyramids
Now it is time for tricky photos which can easily be done with the advice of your guide or the Bedouin guide who will catch amazing shots for you while kissing the Great Sphinx, and holding the pyramids between your hands.
Everybody wants to know what is inside the Giza pyramid, we will take you inside the pyramid, there are three main chambers: the King's Chamber, the Queen's Chamber, and the Grand Gallery. The King's Chamber is the largest and most ornate, with a red granite sarcophagus where the pharaoh's body was placed. The Queen's Chamber is smaller and less decorated, and its purpose is still a matter of debate among archaeologists. The Grand Gallery is a long, sloping corridor that leads up to the King's Chamber.
After that, you will enjoy a camel ride in Giza is a unique and popular activity for visitors to Egypt. The Pyramids of Giza make for a stunning backdrop as you ride through the desert on the back of a camel.
There are several free activities you can do at the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, Egypt. Here are some suggestions:
- View the Pyramids from the Giza Plateau: You can get a great view of the Pyramids of Giza from the plateau where they are located. This is a great spot for taking photos and admiring the size and grandeur of the pyramids.
- Visit the Sphinx: The Sphinx is a large statue of a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. It is located near the Pyramids of Giza and can be visited for free.
- Walk around the Giza Necropolis: The Giza Necropolis is a large cemetery complex that includes the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and other tombs and monuments. You can walk around the complex and explore the different structures and sites.
- Attend the Sound and Light Show: While the Sound and Light Show is not free, you can watch it for free from outside the perimeter of the show. You won't hear the audio, but you can still enjoy the light display on the Pyramids.
- Watch the Sunset: The Pyramids of Giza make for a beautiful backdrop for watching the sunset. You can enjoy the view and take photos without having to pay for anything.
At the end of this tour, you will take a luxury lunch with a stunning view of the pyramid to enjoy trying Egyptian food. Then take you back to your hotel.