Welcome To Egypt
A representative of Cairo Top Tours will take you from your hotel in Hurghada to Hurghada International Airport to Cairo, when you reach cairo there is a private air-conditioned car with our tour guide speaking English that will take you to start your journey in Cairo.
The tour commences with a trip to the Giza Plateau, where you can view the Great Pyramid of King Cheops, one of the ancient seven wonders of the world, along with the pyramid of King Chephren and the Valley Temple, where the mummification of the king's corpse occurred before burial rituals. The Great Sphinx, which is said to have been sculpted from bedrock in honor of the same king and features a man-headed lion, symbolizing strength, will also be visited. You will then continue to the high plateau for a panoramic view of all three Giza Pyramids before indulging in a camel ride around them.
also, on this trip, we will take you inside the pyramid, there are three main chambers: the King's Chamber, the Queen's Chamber, and the Grand Gallery. The King's Chamber is the largest and most ornate, with a red granite sarcophagus where the pharaoh's body was placed. The Queen's Chamber is smaller and less decorated.
After that, you will enjoy a camel ride in Giza is a unique and popular activity for visitors to Egypt. The Pyramids of Giza make for a stunning backdrop as you ride through the desert on the back of a camel.
There are several free activities you can do at the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, Egypt. Here are some suggestions:
- View the Pyramids from the Giza Plateau: You can get a great view of the Pyramids of Giza from the plateau where they are located. This is a great spot for taking photos and admiring the size and grandeur of the pyramids.
- Visit the Sphinx: The Sphinx is a large statue of a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. It is located near the Pyramids of Giza and can be visited for free.
- Walk around the Giza Necropolis: The Giza Necropolis is a large cemetery complex that includes the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and other tombs and monuments. You can walk around the complex and explore the different structures and sites.
- Attend the Sound and Light Show: While the Sound and Light Show is not free, you can watch it for free from outside the perimeter of the show. You won't hear the audio, but you can still enjoy the light display on the Pyramids.
- Watch the Sunset: The Pyramids of Giza make for a beautiful backdrop for watching the sunset. You can enjoy the view and take photos without having to pay for anything.
At the end of this tour, you will take a luxury lunch with a stunning view of the pyramid to enjoy trying Egyptian food. Then take you back to your hotel.