The “Al-Fattah Al-Alim” mosque is located in the New Administrative Capital on the Middle Ring Road. The mosque is considered the gem of modern Islamic architecture and the gem of construction within the Administrative Capital. It also represents a new achievement of the Egyptian state’s achievements in the field of building, to become one of the hugest mosques in the Middle East and in the Arab world. . The construction of the mosque took more than a year about a year and a half, starting from 2017 to 2018. The construction was done by the Engineering Authority of the Armed Forces and under their supervision, with the participation and cooperation of many construction companies, crystal, agriculture, carpets, and landscaping companies, and the number of technicians, engineers, and workers who completed the largest religious edifice There are about 1,500 workers in the Middle East
Mr. Sisi the current president
The components of the "Al-Fattah Al-Alim" mosque
• The "Al-Fattah Al-Alim" mosque was built on an area of about 250,000 square meters, its length is about 500 meters, and its width is 500 meters.
• The mosque consists of a basement on an area of 6325 square meters, and a ground floor that includes the mosque's courtyard on an area of 6325 square meters, and it accommodates 6,300 worshippers.
• The mosque includes a side entrance to the ladies' chapel on the first floor, as well as an external prayer hall with an area of 3,400 square meters, and a capacity of 3,400 worshipers.
• The mosque can accommodate about 12,300 worshipers, and it includes a separate undercroft that includes the daily prayer room for men and women and the reading Quran house.
The mosque includes a ceremony path, which was planned to accommodate 2,000 worshipers on the green axis.
• The basement includes a men's chapel with a capacity of 1,200 worshipers, and a women's chapel with a capacity of 300, bringing the total number of worshipers to about 17,000 worshipers. It also contains two flashes for men and two flashes for women.
• The mosque includes 4 minarets.
• The mosque contains the main dome with a height of 44 meters and a diameter of about 33 meters, and it is considered the largest dome in the Middle East, and also 4 other main domes on the corners of the mosque with a height of 10 meters. Other domes, bring the total number of domes in the mosque to 21.
The mosque includes the Museum of Heavenly Messages, four event halls, and three halls for women with a total of 7 halls.
• The mosque was fulfilled at the highest level using the highest capabilities, and it is planned to be the official state mosque