Sind Sie vollständig geimpft? Dann müssen Sie bei Ihrer Ankunft am internationalen Flughafen von Kairo keinen PCR-Test vorlegen, um einen einmaligen Urlaub im Land der Pharaonen zu genießen.
Are you fully vaccinated ? Then you needn't to show a PCR test when you arrive to Cairo international airport to enjoy once in a lifetime holiday in the land of the Pharaohs.
The Ben Ezra Synagogue is one of the Egyptian Jewish temples. It is located in the Al-Fustat area (Old Cairo neighborhood)Not far from downtown Cairo and Tahrir Square, It is one of the largest and most important, especially with the Egyptian government taking care of it, restoring it, and transforming it into a tourist attraction. And because its library contains precious books and Jewish periodicals that chronicle the presence of the Jewish community in Egypt.
The Synagogue of Ben Ezra is located within Coptic Cairo, one of the oldest visited Synagogues during Cairo Day Tours. Generally, the synagogue is described as "A prayer place for the Jews.", it means in old Greek: "The usual place where the Jews assemble to receive religious teachings and to worship. as for protection from any attack, not just for ablution and living " most of these Temples were built close to a source of water, The Synagogue of Ben Ezra in Cairo was named El-Shamieen Church, and is now situated behind the Hanging church of Holy Virgin Mary".
The Synagogue already had an old model of the Old Testament, it was said that ( Ezra Prophet (Al-Azir) had signed it. However, It is believed that the site of the Synagogue is where the box of Baby prophet 'Moses' was found.
Most ancient books and research indicate that the synagogue was already a Coptic church, and this opinion is based on the news that was narrated from the Church of "Angel Michael" that the patriarch sold to the Jews in 882 AD, in order to collect an amount of money or a measure of gold, imposed by Ahmed bin Tulun.
The Synagogue received extensive restorations and renovations through the centuries. But the current building dates back to 1892 after the original collapse.
The importance of the temple comes from the fact that it contains a "funeral room" located at the end of the women's hall, which absorbed a huge treasure trove of funeral documents from the Middle Ages until the nineteenth century when it was discovered, as the temple contains artifacts including ancient wooden doors and paintings.
It is built in the shape of a basilica (rectangle), consisting of 2 floors; the 1st dedicated to the men while the 2nd is dedicated to the women. The entrance is situated on the north side and considered one of the important things to do in Cairo.
The foyer also contains a prayer and preaching platform, and the structure in the eastern wall heading to Jerusalem, and contains the ark of the covenant and scrolls of the Torah, and the second floor contains the balcony of women above the foyer of the temple, and the decorations that decorate its walls represent units of Jewish art, which are scenes inspired by The Torah, and Islamic decorative elements such as arabesque, brides and star dishes.
During the restoration works in the 19th century, numerous Hebrew manuscripts were found in the treasury of the synagogue. In Egypt, any document bearing the name of God had to be preserved, and this allowed that many documents, dating largely from the eleventh and twelfth centuries, came down to us.
Egypt welcomes you with its mighty Nile along the Nile valley as you will be exploring the Luxor east and west bank tour. and marvelous monuments with Cairo Top Tours which is ready to offer our guests, the best trips in Egypt and Egypt itineraries to discover most of the important things to do in Cairo, Most visitors will make a beeline straight to the most famous sightseeing the Great Pyramid of Khufu, Adventurers, backpackers, and travel bloggers could join one of our Egypt budget tours traversing the Sahara Desert, like Siwa tours from Cairo for instance or preferably the White Desert tours Egypt
Visit the Ben Ezra Synagogue if you're planning any tours to Egypt or from our varieties of tours from Cairo.
Egypt Travel Packages Including The Synagogue of Ben Ezra and a lot of the exceptional sites and historical cities:
- Pyramids, Nile Cruise & Sharm El Sheikh
- Tour to Giza pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili
- Pyramids Tour from Cairo Airport
- Half-Day Tour to Egyptian Museum
- Day tour to Giza pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara.
- Day tour to Giza pyramids & Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara and Dahshur.
- Cairo day tour to Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshur.
- Tour to Giza Pyramids.
- Cairo day to tour to Saqqara and Memphis.
- Old Cairo Tour | Egyptian Museum Tour.
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara.
- Quad Biking around Giza Pyramids.
- Mount Sinai Tours from Cairo.
- Day Tour to El Fayoum from Cairo.
- Cairo Stopover Transit Tour.
- Cairo Short Break | Cairo city break.
- Day tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara and Dahshur.
- Half day tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
- Bahariya Oasis and White Desert tour from Cairo.
- Day trip to Luxor from Cairo by flight.
- 2 Days Safari to the white desert and Bahariya oasis tour from Cairo.
- Day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
- 3 Days Bahariya Oasis Tour from Cairo.
- Day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
- Cairo Stopover Tour.
- Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo airport.
- Giza Pyramids sound and light show.
- Felucca Ride on the Nile in Cairo.
- Nile Dinner Cruise in Cairo.
- Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour.
- Snorkeling trip to Ain Sokhna from Cairo.
- Day Tour to the Red Sea El Ain El Sokhna from Cairo.
- El Alamein Day Tour from Cairo.
- Suez Canal Day Trip from Cairo.
- Day tour to the Camel Market in Cairo.
- Pharaonic Village tour in Cairo.
- Day tour to Tanis, Bubastis and the Suez Canal from Cairo.
- Two days trip to El Minya from Cairo.
- Cairo day tour to Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshur Pyramids.
- Half day tour to the Egyptian Museum.
- Tanoura dance show in Cairo.
- Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara Necropolis from Cairo.
- Cairo Day Tour to Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids.
- Siwa Oasis from Cairo.
- Cairo by Night Tour.
- Nile Cruise Cairo Lunch.
- Cairo Shopping Tour.
- Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Coptic Cairo.
- Egypt classic tours | Classic Packages to Egypt.
- 8 Days Cairo and the Nile Cruise by Air | Travel Packages in Egypt.
- 5 Days Cairo and Alexandria tour package | Egypt Package Tour from Cairo.
- 7 Days Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh Tour | Egypt Vacation Packages.
- 13 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise and The Oasis Tour | the best of Egypt holidays all inclusive.
- Cairo and White Desert Adventure Tour | Egypt Vacations.
- Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan | Egypt Nile Cruise Luxor and Aswan.
- 3 Days Cairo Stopover | Cairo Short Break | Egypt Short Vacation.
- 4 Days Cairo Short Break Tour | Cairo Stopover | Egypt Short Vacation.
- Cairo, Nile Cruise and Red Sea Tour.
- Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan holiday package.
- 7 Days Cairo and The Nile Cruise Vacation | Travel package in Egypt.
- 5 Days Cairo and Luxor Vacation | Tour Packages in Egypt.
- 6 Days Cairo and Nile Cruise Vacation | 6 Days holiday Package in Egypt.
- Vacation Packages to Egypt | Pyramids, Nile Cruise, and Sharm El Sheikh Tour Package.
- 12 Days Cairo, Alexandria, The Nile Cruise and Hurghada Travel.
- 10 Days Egypt private tour package | Egypt Budget Tours.
- 10 Days Package to Egypt | Egypt 10 Days Itinerary.
- 11 Days Egypt Tour | 11 Day s Egypt Itinerary.
- Egypt Luxury Tours | Luxury Egypt Tour Packages | Best of Egypt Tours.
- Egypt Christmas tours 2020\2021 | The best Egypt new year tours (Christmas packages).
- 9 days Cairo and Xmas Nile Cruise by Train | Egypt Christmas Holidays 2020\2021.
- 8 Days Cairo and Christmas Nile Cruise by Flight | Egypt Christmas and New Year tours 2020\2021.
- New Year in Egypt 2020 Holidays and Nile Cruise | Egypt Christmas Holidays.
- 4 Days Cairo Short Break during Christmas.
- Cairo, The Nile and Hurghada Christmas Travel | Egypt Christmas tours.
- 10 Days Egypt Christmas Package Tour.
- 10 Days Egypt Christmas tour package.
- 5 Days Cairo and Luxor Holiday during the Christmas | Egypt Christmas Travel | Egypt Christmas and New Year Tours.
- 11 Day Egypt Christmas Tour Package | Christmas tours in Egypt.
- MS Mayfair Christmas Nile Cruise Tours | Xmas and New Year Nile Cruises.
.- Egypt Easter Tours 2020 | Easter Tours in Egypt | Egypt Travel during Easter.
- Aswan Tours | Aswan Excursions | Aswan Day Tours | Aswan Sightseeing tours.
- Egypt Travel Packages | Egypt Tours Packages.
= Egypt Excursions | The 10 Best Day Tours in Egypt.
- Egypt Shore Excursions 2020\2021 | The 10 Best Excursions (From Egyptian Ports).
- Cairo Tours | Cairo Day Trips | Cairo Excursions | Cairo Sightseeing Tours.
- Cairo Day Tours from Airport | Day Tours from Cairo Airport | Cairo transit tours | Cairo Layover.
- Cairo Half Day Tours | Cairo Private Tours.
- Cairo Overnight Tours | Cairo Layover tours.
- Egypt Pyramids Tours | Giza Pyramids Tours | Tours in Giza.
- Luxor tours | Luxor Excursions | Luxor day Tours | Luxor Day Trips | Luxor Sightseeing tours.
- Sharm El Sheikh Day Tours | Sharm El Sheikh excursions | Things to do in Sharm.
- Hurghada Day Tours | Day Tours From Hurghada | Hurghada Excursions.
- Alexandria Shore Excursions | Shore Excursions from Alexandria port.
- Port Said Shore Excursions | Shore Excursions from Port Said.
- Shore Excursions from Safaga Port | Safaga shore excursions.
- Shore Excursions from Sokhna Port | Sokhna Port Shore Excursions.
- Egypt Nile River Cruise Tours | Lake Nasser Cruise | Egypt Nile Cruises 2020\2021.
- Special Offers Egypt Holidays | Egypt Hot Deals.
- Egypt Tour Itineraries | Itineraries in Egypt
- Egypt Itinerary 1 Day Tour | Cairo 1 Day Itinerary
- Egypt 3 Days Itinerary | Egypt Itinerary 3 Days
- Egypt Itinerary 4 Days | 4 Days in Egypt Itinerary
- Egypt 5 Days Itinerary | Egypt 5 Days Tour Package.
Discover the secrets and sights of Egypt with Cairo Top Tours and enjoy the world's most famous attractions during Egypt travel packages or Egypt day trips that attract tourists from all countries. Try Our Cairo excursions and delve into this vibrant and energetic city, stopping at some of the most visited places in Cairo such as the Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum & the National Museum of Egyptian civilization. Even if you have a very limited time, visit our Cairo transit tours. We can take you directly on a trip from Cairo airport to NMEC and the Giza pyramids. Relax and experience all the charm and history Egypt has to offer with the most exclusive service and best hotels like Mena House Hotel through our luxury packages or Visit Egypt Budget Tours to enjoy the unexaggerated prices and choose what could be best and suitable for your budget and time, we will be contacting you once you send a message, as well as helping you plan the best itineraries and trip programs. Explore Egypt's enigmatic past at Aswan and the "world's largest open-air museum," Luxor, as you cruise down the Nile River.