Egyptian civilization began around the year 3150 B.C when King Menes (Narmer) unified southern and northern Egypt together and subsequently developed over the next three millennia. It historically contained a series of politically stable kingdoms, interspersed with periods of relative instability called intermediate periods. Ancient Egypt reached the height of its civilization in the era of the New Kingdom, after which it entered the country in a period of slow decline. Egypt was attacked at that time by many foreign powers, and the rule of the Pharaohs officially ended when the Roman Empire invaded Egypt and made it one of its provinces.
The third dynasty is famous for the advancement of medicine. Among its most important doctors are Imhotep, chief physician, and chief dentist, who is considered the first dentist in history, King Djoser, the most famous king of the Third Dynasty, whose name is codified in red ink, served in the historical papyrus of Turin to distinguish it from other rulers, as the state was marked by its stability and the harmony of its southern and northern sides, and its mention continued even after the Pharaohs' rule ended in the Ptolemaic era.
The most important characteristic of this stage is the construction of the pyramids, so it was known as the "Builders of the Pyramids" era, where the pharaoh ordered a bridge to build a funerary group for him in Saqqara after he had built his own cemetery in the way of his predecessors in the form of a large mastaba (95 x 50 meters, a height of 10 meters) He instructed his minister, Imhotep, to build the Saqqara Cemetery, which is one of the most important monuments that documented the development of the construction of the Pharaonic tombs.
The 3rd dynasty kings: 2649–2575 B.C.
- Zanakht 2649–2630 B.C.
- Djoser 2630–2611 B.C.
- Sekhemkhet 2611–2605 B.C.
- Khaba 2605–2599 B.C.
- Huni 2599–2575 B.C
- If you're planning to visit Egypt, then you should consider reviewing our detailed Egypt travel guide, as it is a very unique experience during Egypt Tours that is not comparable with any other things to do in Egypt. You can enjoy one of the Classic tours in Egypt, that all travelers would like to cruise the Nile River during Christmas tours in Egypt or while the best weather during Easter tours in Egypt. Covering most of Cairo day trips, Luxor day tours in addition to Aswan excursions, that is why our travel information section is meant to useful before proceeding with Egypt's best tours for those who seek culture, history of Egypt, and luxurious accommodation while sailing the Nile Valley.
Travel to Egypt to visit the Egyptian temples and pyramids to learn more about the mythology and hundreds of Gods worshipped by the Pharaohs who were very much like humans they loved and hated, they felt jealous and fought and died during an amazing myth full of joyful, action and dramatic events that inspired modern movie directors and producers to create world-famous movies about the grandeur of the Pharaohs and the Gods they worshipped. Spend a few days to visit Abydos, Giza, Luxor, Aswan to see the tombs of the Pharaohs adorned with very clear, detailed and beautifully painted scenes of the various deities of ancient Egypt as well as many other sites, cities, adventures and things to do in Cairo, you can try and book one of our range of Egypt tours and Egypt Travel Packages many privately guided groups of Cairo day tours from airport and Egypt day tours to explore the capital city of Egypt, Cairo you can check a lot of Egypt itineraries or go on one of our full Cairo Day tours like:
– Egypt Tour Itineraries | Itineraries in Egypt.
– Aswan Tours | Aswan Excursions | Aswan Day Tours | Aswan Sightseeing tours.
– Egypt Travel Packages | Egypt Tours Packages.
– Egypt Excursions | The 10 Best Day Tours in Egypt.
– Egypt Shore Excursions 2020\2021 | The 10 Best Excursions (From Egyptian Ports).
– Cairo Tours | Cairo Day Trips | Cairo Excursions | Cairo Sightseeing Tours | Things to do in Cairo.
– Cairo Day Tours from Airport | Day Tours from Cairo Airport | Cairo transit tours | Cairo Layover.
– Cairo Half Day Tours | Cairo Private Tours.
– Cairo Overnight Tours | Cairo Layover tours.
– Egypt Pyramids Tours | Giza Pyramids Tours | Tours in Giza.
– Luxor tours | Luxor Excursions | Luxor day Tours | Luxor Day Trips | Luxor Sightseeing tours.
– Sharm El Sheikh Day Tours | Sharm El Sheikh excursions | Things to do in Sharm.
– Hurghada Day Tours | Day Tours From Hurghada | Hurghada Excursions.
– Dahab Excursions | Dahab Safari Day Tours.
– Alexandria Shore Excursions | Shore Excursions from Alexandria port.
– Port Said Shore Excursions | Shore Excursions from Port Said.
– Shore Excursions from Safaga Port | Safaga shore excursions.
– Shore Excursions from Sokhna Port | Sokhna Port Shore Excursions.
– Sharm El Sheikh Shore Excursions | Tours from Sharm Elsheikh Port.
– Jordan Tours 2020\2021 | Jordan Holidays.
– Pyramids Tour from Cairo Airport.
– Day tour to Giza pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara.
– Day tour to Giza pyramids & Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara and Dahshur.
– Cairo day tour to Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshur.
– Tour to Giza Pyramids.
– Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara.
– Mount Sinai Tours from Cairo.
– Cairo Stopover Transit Tour.
– Cairo Short Break | Cairo city break.
– Half day tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
– Bahariya Oasis and White Desert tour from Cairo.
– Day trip to Luxor from Cairo by flight.
– Day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
– Cairo Stopover Tour.
– Snorkeling trip to Ain Sokhna from Cairo.
– Suez Canal Day Trip from Cairo.
– Siwa Oasis from Cairo.
– Egypt classic tours | Classic Packages to Egypt.
– 8 Days Cairo and the Nile Cruise by Air | Travel Packages in Egypt.
– 5 Days Cairo and Alexandria tour package | Egypt Package Tour from Cairo.
– 7 Days Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh Tour | Egypt Vacation Packages.
– 13 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise and The Oasis Tour | the best of Egypt holidays all inclusive.
– Cairo and White Desert Adventure Tour | Egypt Vacations.
– Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan | Egypt Nile Cruise Luxor and Aswan.
– 3 Days Cairo Stopover | Cairo Short Break | Egypt Short Vacation.
– 4 Days Cairo Short Break Tour | Cairo Stopover.
– Cairo, Nile Cruise and Red Sea Tour.
– Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan holiday package.
– 7 Days Cairo and The Nile Cruise Vacation | Travel package in Egypt.
– 5 Days Cairo and Luxor Vacation | Tour Packages in Egypt.
– 6 Days Cairo and Nile Cruise Vacation | 6 Days holiday Package in Egypt.
– Vacation Packages to Egypt | Pyramids, Nile Cruise, and Sharm El Sheikh Tour Package.
– 12 Days Cairo, Alexandria, The Nile Cruise and Hurghada Travel.
– 10 Days Egypt private tour package | Egypt Budget Tours.
– 10 Days Package to Egypt | Egypt 10 Days Itinerary.
– 11 Days Egypt Tour | 11 Day s Egypt Itinerary.
– Egypt Luxury Tours | Luxury Egypt Tour Packages | Best of Egypt Tours.
– 8 Days Egypt and the Nile Cruise Luxury Tour.
– Egypt Christmas tours 2020\2021 | The best Egypt new year tours (Christmas packages).
– MS Mayfair Christmas Nile Cruise Tours | Xmas and New Year Nile Cruises.
– Egypt Easter Tours 2021 | Easter Tours in Egypt | Egypt Travel during Easter.
– Egypt Nile River Cruise Tours | Lake Nasser Cruise | Egypt Nile Cruises 2020\2021.
– 5 Days Nile Cruise Tour from Luxor to Aswan | The Best Nile Cruise Tours.
– 4 Days Nile River Cruise from Aswan To Luxor.
– Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise | Lake Nasser cruises 2020\2021.
– Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise | Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise.
– Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan | Egypt Nile Cruises.
– Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor | MS Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise | Dahabiya Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan.
– MS Semiramis II Nile Cruise | Luxor to Aswan Nile Cruise.
– Steigenberger Omar El Khayam Lake Nasser Cruise.
– MS Mayfair Nile Cruise | Luxor Aswan Nile Cruise.
– MS Concerto Nile Cruise in Luxor
– MS Farah Nile Cruise.
– Movenpick MS Royal Lotus | Egypt Nile Cruise Holidays 2020\2021.
– Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise.
– Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise | Egypt Nile River Cruise Holidays.
– Sonesta MS Moon Goddess Nile Cruise.
– MS Amwaj living stone Nile Cruise | Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan.
– Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise | Luxury Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor.
– Movenpick MS Royal Lily Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– MS Royal Princess Egypt Nile River Cruise | Nile Cruise Aswan Luxor.
– MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise | Egypt Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan.
– MS Tulip Nile Cruise | Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise Egypt.
– MS Alexander the Great Nile Cruise.
– MS Al Jamila Nile cruise | Nile Cruise Egypt.
– MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan | Nile Cruise Holiday.
– MS Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise | Luxury Nile Cruises.
– MS Blue Shadow Nile Cruise | Aswan to Luxor Nile River Cruise.
– Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile Cruise | Dahabiya Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– Merit Dahabeya Nile Cruise | Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
– MS Blue Shadow Nile Cruise Tours Luxor to Aswan.
– 4 Days MS Lofian Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– Movenpick MS Darakum Nile Cruise Tours | Luxor Aswan Nile Cruises.
– MS Sunray Nile Cruise Aswan To Luxor.
– Special Offers Egypt Holidays | Egypt Hot Deals.
– Egypt Desert Safari Adventure | Egypt Desert Safari Trips to Siwa and the Oases.
– Desert Safari Trip to Bahariya Oasis and the White Desert | White Desert Egypt Tour.
– Cairo, Oasis and Nile Cruise Tour Package | Egypt Desert Tours.
– Siwa, Bahariya and White Desert Tour Package | Siwa Oasis tour package from Cairo.
– White Desert Egypt Tour | Safari Trip to Bahariya Oasis and White Desert.
– 2 Days Budget Tour to Bahariya Oasis and White Desert.
– Siwa Oasis Desert Safari from Cairo