The tombs of Bani Hassan were hewn from the mountain to be the burial of the nobility during the Middle Kingdom, specifically from the era of the eleventh dynasty and twelfth dynasty around 1800 BC, meaning that the age of these tombs is about 4000 years, and the number 39 cemeteries. Amenemhat “It is the four completely complete graves that are intended for visiting in addition to some other incomplete cemeteries”
Some believe that the reason that this cemetery is incomplete is that the nature of the mountain is inappropriate and others believe that the reason is that the owner of the cemetery no longer has the possibilities to complete it and from these incomplete cemeteries we came to know the way of carving the cemetery.
The city of Minya is located in Central Egypt, to the south of the governorates of Fayoum and Beni Suef, and it is about 245 km south of Cairo.
The name of Minya is an ancient Egyptian, it is derived from Minya, meaning a reference port for its location on the Nile River.
Or, it is derived from the word banned a reference to banned Khufu, the capital of the sixteenth region, meaning the wet nurse of Khufu, and it is said that King Khufu spent his childhood in Minya.
He covered the walls of the cemetery with a layer of mortar and then began to draw aspects of daily life from agriculture, industry, and religious life, meaning that the tombs of Bani Hassan are a complete record that records the aspects of daily life in Egypt in the era of the Middle Kingdom.
The tombs of Bani Hassan reflect the political contrast between the Kings and the rulers. When the pharaoh became weak, the power of the rulers increased and when the pharaoh issued a decision to centralize power, they appointed the governors. These tombs include inscriptions showing fishing, animals, birds, travel, wars, and various sports such as wrestling. You will also see great illustrations on the front.
Archaeological tombs can be visited from the city of Minya via the Zawya Sultan Road, and the visit takes an entire day from Cairo, by Cairo top tours
Travel to Egypt to visit the Egyptian temples and pyramids to learn more about the mythology and hundreds of Gods worshipped by the Pharaohs who were very much like humans they loved and hated, they felt jealous and fought and died during an amazing myth full of joyful, action and dramatic events that inspired modern movie directors and producers to create world-famous movies about the grandeur of the Pharaohs and the Gods they worshipped. Spend a few days to visit Abydos, Giza, Luxor, Aswan to see the tombs of the Pharaohs adorned with very clear, detailed, and beautifully painted scenes of the various deities of ancient Egypt as well as many other sites, cities, adventures, and things to do in Cairo, you can try and book one of our range of Egypt tours and Egypt Travel Packages many privately guided groups of Cairo day tours from airport and Egypt day tours to explore the capital city of Egypt, Cairo you can check a lot of Egypt itineraries or go on one of our full Cairo Day tours like:
– Egypt Tour Itineraries | Itineraries in Egypt.
– Aswan Tours | Aswan Excursions | Aswan Day Tours | Aswan Sightseeing tours.
– Egypt Travel Packages | Egypt Tours Packages.
– Egypt Excursions | The 10 Best Day Tours in Egypt.
– Egypt Shore Excursions 2020\2021 | The 10 Best Excursions (From Egyptian Ports).
– Cairo Tours | Cairo Day Trips | Cairo Excursions | Cairo Sightseeing Tours | Things to do in Cairo.
– Cairo Day Tours from Airport | Day Tours from Cairo Airport | Cairo transit tours | Cairo Layover.
– Cairo Half Day Tours | Cairo Private Tours.
– Cairo Overnight Tours | Cairo Layover tours.
– Egypt Pyramids Tours | Giza Pyramids Tours | Tours in Giza.
– Luxor tours | Luxor Excursions | Luxor day Tours | Luxor Day Trips | Luxor Sightseeing tours.
– Sharm El Sheikh Day Tours | Sharm El Sheikh excursions | Things to do in Sharm.
– Hurghada Day Tours | Day Tours From Hurghada | Hurghada Excursions.
– Dahab Excursions | Dahab Safari Day Tours.
– Alexandria Shore Excursions | Shore Excursions from Alexandria Port.
– Port Said Shore Excursions | Shore Excursions from Port Said.
– Shore Excursions from Safaga Port | Safaga shore excursions.
– Shore Excursions from Sokhna Port | Sokhna Port Shore Excursions.
– Sharm El Sheikh Shore Excursions | Tours from Sharm Elsheikh Port.
– Jordan Tours 2020 | Jordan Holidays.
– Pyramids Tour from Cairo Airport.
– Day tour to Giza pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara.
– Day tour to Giza pyramids & Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara and Dahshur.
– Cairo day tour to Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshur.
– Tour to Giza Pyramids.
– Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara.
– Mount Sinai Tours from Cairo.
– Cairo Stopover Transit Tour.
– Cairo Short Break | Cairo city break.
– Half day tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
– Bahariya Oasis and White Desert tour from Cairo.
– Day trip to Luxor from Cairo by flight.
– Day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
– Cairo Stopover Tour.
– Snorkeling trip to Ain Sokhna from Cairo.
– Suez Canal Day Trip from Cairo.
– Siwa Oasis from Cairo.
– Egypt classic tours | Classic Packages to Egypt.
– 8 Days Cairo and the Nile Cruise by Air | Travel Packages in Egypt.
– 5 Days Cairo and Alexandria tour package | Egypt Package Tour from Cairo.
– 7 Days Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh Tour | Egypt Vacation Packages.
– 13 Days Cairo, Nile Cruise and The Oasis Tour | the best of Egypt holidays all inclusive.
– Cairo and White Desert Adventure Tour | Egypt Vacations.
– Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan | Egypt Nile Cruise Luxor and Aswan.
– 3 Days Cairo Stopover | Cairo Short Break | Egypt Short Vacation.
– 4 Days Cairo Short Break Tour | Cairo Stopover.
– Cairo, Nile Cruise and Red Sea Tour.
– Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan holiday package.
– 7 Days Cairo and The Nile Cruise Vacation | Travel package in Egypt.
– 5 Days Cairo and Luxor Vacation | Tour Packages in Egypt.
– 6 Days Cairo and Nile Cruise Vacation | 6 Days holiday Package in Egypt.
– Vacation Packages to Egypt | Pyramids, Nile Cruise, and Sharm El Sheikh Tour Package.
– 12 Days Cairo, Alexandria, The Nile Cruise and Hurghada Travel.
– 10 Days Egypt private tour package | Egypt Budget Tours.
– 10 Days Package to Egypt | Egypt 10 Days Itinerary.
– 11 Days Egypt Tour | 11 Day s Egypt Itinerary.
– Egypt Luxury Tours | Luxury Egypt Tour Packages | Best of Egypt Tours.
– 8 Days Egypt and the Nile Cruise Luxury Tour.
– Egypt Christmas tours 2020\2021 | The best Egypt new year tours (Christmas packages).
– MS Mayfair Christmas Nile Cruise Tours | Xmas and New Year Nile Cruises.
– Egypt Easter Tours 2021 | Easter Tours in Egypt | Egypt Travel during Easter.
– Egypt Nile River Cruise Tours | Lake Nasser Cruise | Egypt Nile Cruises 2020\2021.
– 5 Days Nile Cruise Tour from Luxor to Aswan | The Best Nile Cruise Tours.
– 4 Days Nile River Cruise from Aswan To Luxor.
– Movenpick Prince Abbas Lake Nasser Cruise | Lake Nasser cruises 2020\2021.
– Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise | Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise.
– Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan | Egypt Nile Cruises.
– Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor | MS Nile Dolphin Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– MS Amoura Dahabiya Nile Cruise | Dahabiya Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan.
– MS Semiramis II Nile Cruise | Luxor to Aswan Nile Cruise.
– Steigenberger Omar El Khayam Lake Nasser Cruise.
– MS Mayfair Nile Cruise | Luxor Aswan Nile Cruise.
– MS Concerto Nile Cruise in Luxor
– MS Farah Nile Cruise.
– Movenpick MS Royal Lotus | Egypt Nile Cruise Holidays 2020\2021.
– Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise.
– Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise | Egypt Nile River Cruise Holidays.
– Sonesta MS Moon Goddess Nile Cruise.
– MS Amwaj living stone Nile Cruise | Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan.
– Ms Esplanade Nile Cruise | Luxury Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor.
– Movenpick MS Royal Lily Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– MS Royal Princess Egypt Nile River Cruise | Nile Cruise Aswan Luxor.
– MS Steigenberger Legacy Nile Cruise | Egypt Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan.
– MS Tulip Nile Cruise | Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise Egypt.
– MS Alexander the Great Nile Cruise.
– MS Al Jamila Nile cruise | Nile Cruise Egypt.
– MS Al Kahila Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan | Nile Cruise Holiday.
– MS Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise | Luxury Nile Cruises.
– MS Blue Shadow Nile Cruise | Aswan to Luxor Nile River Cruise.
– Sonesta Amirat Dahabeya Nile Cruise | Dahabiya Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– Merit Dahabeya Nile Cruise | Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
– MS Blue Shadow Nile Cruise Tours Luxor to Aswan.
– 4 Days MS Lofian Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
– Movenpick MS Darakum Nile Cruise Tours | Luxor Aswan Nile Cruises.
– MS Sunray Nile Cruise Aswan To Luxor.
– Special Offers Egypt Holidays | Egypt Hot Deals.
– Egypt Desert Safari Adventure | Egypt Desert Safari Trips to Siwa and the Oases.
– Desert Safari Trip to Bahariya Oasis and the White Desert | White Desert Egypt Tour.
– Cairo, Oasis and Nile Cruise Tour Package | Egypt Desert Tours.
– Siwa, Bahariya and White Desert Tour Package | Siwa Oasis tour package from Cairo.
– White Desert Egypt Tour | Safari Trip to Bahariya Oasis and White Desert.
– 2 Days Budget Tour to Bahariya Oasis and White Desert.
– Siwa Oasis Desert Safari from Cairo
Bring your family or your friends and travel onboard one of our amazing Nile river cruise tours and enjoy the warmth of Egypt during the Christmas tours or during the Easter 2022. Explore all the options our beautiful country has to offer and choose from a wide variety of Egypt travel packages, or book your own hotels and our team will help you to enjoy any city through professionally tailor-made Egypt day tours, if you begin from the capital of Egypt our Cairo day tours will cover all the activities you wish to do starting by the only wonder from the seven man-made wonders which is Giza pyramids and also all the precious items within the two floors of the Egyptian museum located in El Tahrir square the famous square where the revolution took place. And if you want to feel like camping on the moon we offer the white desert tours. Or experience one of our Luxor day trips and Aswan day trips.